- Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology) 2014
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy 2011
- Stroke rehabilitation
- “Effect of Supported Standing on Functional Ability in patients with Acute Stroke: A single blinded randomized controlled trial” was published in International Journal of Current Research & Review (IJCRR) in September 2015.
- Feb 2011- Scientific Poster Presentation “ EFFICACY OF HEAT VERSUS COLD IN THE MANAGEMENT OF MUSCLE SPASM: RCT”. at the 2nd annual conference, ANCPT AIIMS, NEW DELHI.
- July 2011- Project work entitled “IMPLICATIONS OF BOBATH TECHNIQUES ON GAIT TRAINING IN STROKE PATIENTS” under the guidance of Mr.Mahesh Hegde, MPT.
- January 2014- Presented a POSTER entitled “EFFECTIVENESS OF SKIN TRACTION AND INTERMITTENT LUMBAR TRACTION ON ACUTE AND SUB-ACUTE LUMBAR VERTEBRAL DISC PROLAPSE – A PILOT STUDY” under the guidance of Mr. Dhanesh Kumar K.U. at PHYSIO ACCORD 2014, CONFERENCE, BANGALORE.
- March 2014- Submitted a dissertation entitled “EFFECT OF SUPPORTED STANDING ON FUNCTIONAL ABILITY IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE STROKE” under the guidance of Mr.Mahesh Hegde, MPT.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: @