site de rencontres pour seniors
- Epilepsy is not a mental illness and is also not contagious.
- It may be sensible to tell people about your epilepsy and drugs; especially family, friends, work colleagues and school teachers.
source http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=fx-trader&1d0=b5 At time of seizure: Don’t panic, put him on the floor and turn onto one side and don’t forcefully try to stop jerk or open mouth.follow link
- Never stop or change your medication without talking to your doctor.
- Epilepsy doesn’t stop you going out and leading a full and active life.
- Epilepsy doesn’t stop you going out and leading a full and active life. Use common sense and be ‘safety aware’.
- Do take your medicine on regularly, same time daily.
- Pregnant epilepsy patients must consult doctor before taking medicines to avoid complications and risk to the unborn baby.
- Take proper sleep.
- Do not stop medication unless the doctor suggests so.
- Avoid ‘lack of sleep’/hunger/alcohol.